Saturday, April 12, 2014

Special Edition Cruelty - Free Week Box

Vegan Cuts is a monthly subscription box dedicated to helping you find new vegan products you'll love. There are 2 different boxes to choose from; the Snack Box & the Beauty Box.

The Snack box has 7-10 100% vegan goodies from cookies & chips to sodas & teas. Basically if it's vegan & can be shipped in a small box, you may just find it in a Vegan Cuts Snack Box.

The Beauty Box has 4-5 cruelty free beauty items. They can be eye shadows & lipsticks to face masks & shampoo.

Each box costs 19.95 per month, ships mid month (don't quote me on that) & you can cancel any time.

VC also has an easy to navigate online market place where you can find other vegan or cruelty free products.

DISCLAIMER: I purchased this box myself. I was not paid to write this review nor do I work for Vegan Cuts.


Now on to the review


Schmidt's
Aluminum-free deodorant cream in a warm, woodsy scent.
I received the scent Cedarwood + Juniper. I've never smelt either of these scents but I do love the woodsy scent. Schmit's deodorants come with a little silver spatula to help you get the deodorant out of the jar.
1 2oz jar retails for $9.00


Blissoma
A firming facial moisturizer that reduces puffiness and keeps skin supple.
I've heard about blissmoa. Everyone who uses organic/natural products, raves about this brand. This moisturizer is great for normal, combination, oily, & sensitive skin types. I'm exited to try this & see what it does for my skin.
1 1oz jar retails for $25.00


Biao Beauty
A creamy facial mask that nourishes to minimize the appearance of fine lines.
I don't use face masks no particular reason. However I will try this & see if this help my skin any.
A 4 fl oz bottle retails for $36.00


Beauty Without Cruelty
Gentle shampoo that strengthens hair and restores natural lustre.
I love that this is a 16oz bottle of shampoo! YAY!! Ths specific shampoo says it's for dry/treated hair. What I wouldn't have done for a bottle of this while I was still dying my hair ever color of the rainbow. My hair was not a pretty sight.
A 16 fl oz bottle retails for $10.95



Crazy Rumors
A moisturizing and soothing fruit-flavored lip balm.
I received the flavor plum apricot & oh my god it smells sweet. It's nice & smooth on the lips. It dry your lips like conventional lip balm or chapsticks.
This 'leaping bunny' lip balm retails for $3.99


Aubrey Organics
Broad-spectrum SPF 45 sunscreen that protects, softens, & hydrates skin.
I'm quite excited about this, actually. I've been looking for a safer sunscreen for the summer. Now I got one and it's a nice 4 fl oz size.
A 4 fl oz bottle retails for $15.95


Dr. Bronner's
Organic liquid castile soap that cleanses with a rich velvety lather.
I received peppermint scent & I am most excited about this soap. I have read & heard so many good things about this soap. I can't wait to use it.
A 4fl oz bottle retails for $4.99



THE HSUS
the HSUS's Be Cruelty-Free branded travel bag with a Leaping Bunny approved list of companies and a card for pledging to be cruelty-free.
Cute little make up bag. 

Thats everything that came in my Cruelty Free beauty box. Although the website says 10-15 items I only got 7. I paid $27.00 for it & the total value of all 7 items comes to $105.88. That exceeds the $50 value of the box! Definitely worth the 27 bucks!







No comments:

Post a Comment