Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Product Review: Death By Lavender Deodorant

Let me preface this by saying I'm not someone who sweats a lot or often. So I don't have a need for a strong deodorant. I first learned about the dangers of toxins in deodorants late last year from a video by Eco-Vegan Gal's Whitney Lauritsen. Here is an in depth article from Natural Cosmetic News. After the new year I decided to go ahead purchase a deodorant Whitney mentioned in her video called Death By Lavender All Natural Deodorant by North Coast Organics.

Growing up my mother had these spa neck wrap things that were filled with lavender. I couldn't stand the sent of lavender in fact it made me nauseated. That being said I can't actually smell the lavender. What I smell must the rosemary & cypress. (I've never been good at identifying or describing scents). My cousin smelt the deodorant and said it was too "woodsy" for her. I personally love that about this deodorant.



Here is what the deodorant label says
"Death will kill [odor] for you. She relishes snuffing odor out. She bares her true face for it puts odor on notice. Death is a cocky elite assassin that will never miss her target. She is unlike any other deodorant you will meet because Death actually works and uses only natural ingredients.

This all natural deodorant only contains Coconut Oil* Carnauba Wax* Cornstarch* Baking Soda, & Lavender* Lemon* Rosemary* Cypress*
*Certified Organic
This deodorant DOES NOT contain Aluminum Parabens and is BPA free.

This Certified Organic, Certified Vegan & Certified Cruelty Free deodorant comes in 3 scents.

Naked
Death By Lavender - for women
Revolver - for men


Check out North Coast Organics & try some of this killer deodorant for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment